Sunday, June 17, 2012

25 Weeks... Happy Father's Day Tyler!

I thought, since it is Father's Day, that I would post my weekly update today instead of tomorrow!

Happy Father's Day (TO BE) Tyler!!
This picture was from our honeymoon, but I just love it!


Tyler is going to be such an amazing dad... he is so gentle and loving and always has a positive outlook on life... I can't wait to see him with little Rowan! This little boy is going to be so loved!

This Week:
- WE REGISTERED!!! :) It was so much fun and Tyler had a blast picking out little things for Rowan.... I had to scale him down a bit on a few "gadgets", but all in all, what a fun day!!

- We felt a foot!! Rowan is quite the kicker (as I have mentioned before)... but a couple nights ago he decided to kick and leave his little foot pushed out for a min so we could feel it.. it was so cute!!

- Found a dresser that we are going to order in a few weeks!

I think this will be perfect in the nursery we are creating!



- Tyler is set to paint one of the nursery walls next weekend! Hopefully then we can start putting the room together!

-  My sister in law and mother in law booked their tickets to come out for the baby shower! So excited!

- Worked on Rowan's Baby Book-- coming together!

- Feeling VERY bloated and tired with this extreme heat!!

- Cravings: Peanut Butter, Ice Cream, Fruit and Veggies, Crackers and Hummus



WE LOVE HIM
25 weeks

-





No comments:

Post a Comment