Monday, June 11, 2012

24 Weeks and Nursery Decor

Here we go with Week 24!! Tyler and I are having so much fun planning for this little one!

This Week:
- Rowan is growin!! I can feel him kick and punch at all angles now... I think he is going to be one tough little cookie!
- Looking forward to our 3D ultrasound one week from today, can't wait!
- Starting to crave LOTS of junk food... uh oh!
- Need to drink more water, it is so HOT out here and I get so exhausted so quickly now a days
- Bought a couple things for his nursery.. 

Love this!

I am going to hang these on the wall by his changing station to put diaper creams, powder, pacifiers etc in!

Black Wire baskets for Diapers or Toys

Made this to match his room!

Love these old milk crates for books




His baby book turned out beautiful!






Here are some ideas I have left to buy:

Curtains from Land of Nod



Close this window
Changing Station Dresser from Huddle



nursery
I am going to have Tyler paint one whole wall in chalkboard paint... so fun!

Diaper Box Storage Boxes
I am going to make some of the diaper/storage boxes you see underneath the cabinets, idea from Pinterest!




There are so many more ideas that I have (little things), just haven't wrapped my brain around all of them yet! Good thing I still have 16 weeks to get it all together! 

We Love Him
24 Weeks







2 comments:

  1. These are all great ideas!!! You are so creative, I can't wait to see how it all turns out. He is such a lucky little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it'll be a lovely room for your baby boy! Great Ideas. And Congrats.


    If you don't mind me asking, where did you get those black wire baskets?

    ReplyDelete