Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nursery Phase One!!

I decided to start on the nursery this week... what a project!! I have all these ideas in my head and once I started putting them into action, I realized just how time consuming this was!! This is just the first phase of the nursery, lots more to do, but atleast I have a framework to work with!! It was fun!

Finally framed Tyler's old plane pictures above the crib... now we just need the cute plaid bedding! :)
No image
you can picture it on the bed huh??!! :)


This is my "art wall" .... lots of stuff! Love the airplane lamp sent to us by Tyler's mom and dad! There will eventually be a cream colored chair in that corner once we find one!!


Reading Corner under the window! I still need the adorable gray and yellow curtains I ordered that will come in August...the curtains are short so the shelf will go under the window... I think! The shelf will need to be hung up.. and the Rowan letters will be spray painted metallic silver! We shall see how it looks when the curtains get here!



These are on the top shelf of his closet! Eventually, the closet doors will come off and the dresser/changing station will be in the closet!! I bought these baskets at the dollar store and bought little chalkboards to hot glue on to them!



Love this idea I saw on Pinterest for his closet wall above the dresser... I have the pieces so far, and eventually it will look like this..


They will be hanging in the closet on a collage wall and  be a schedule board for feedings, events, things to buy, etc!


I bought these today from Cost Plus.. I am trying to tie in a architectural feel to his room, so these will sit on his dresser in the closet and hold wipes, diaper creams, thermometer, etc! 


View from the door


I ordered these cute Paul Frank flashcards today for the one wall I still have left to decorate... we need to paint it with chalkboard paint and then I will hang up the cards on the wall!


similar to this, but probably wider across!


Corner Nook of Room... the hats hanging were Tyler's when he was born/little!! The large frame will have a newborn pic in it when he gets here!





It's coming along!! I will update again on phase two when I get all the rest done!












1 comment:

  1. haha, since this post I have completely revamped his room, will be posting updated pics in a few weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete